Wondering how you can leave a legacy and champion healthy development for young children for years to come? Consider a planned gift through a bequest to CDI when you create and update your will. All it takes is a quick phone call to your lawyer to add a simple codicil to your will to make a charitable gift. Or, you can call us!
Please see the contact information at the bottom of this page.
Your planned gift will help the Child Development Institute meet long-term goals and assure that our services are here for future generations.
Planned gifts allow you to:
- Make a significant personal gift, often larger than you thought possible
- Enjoy the satisfaction of providing the means for CDI to fulfill its mission
- Save on gift and estate taxes
- Reduce or avoid capital gains taxes
- Pass assets on to family members at reduced tax costs
- Increase income and effective rate of return
- Possibly receive income for life
- Leave a legacy without giving up assets
Why is Planned Giving important?
Planned gifts are often called legacy gifts because so many are created to make an imprint for future generations. It is surprisingly easy to arrange a planned gift. Though more sophisticated gifts will require more care, many methods are quite straightforward.
The easiest way to include CDI in an estate gift is through a will, also referred to as “a bequest”. For your records, our legal name is Child Development Institute and our non-profit tax ID# is 95-4545540. The mailing address is 18050 Vanowen St. Reseda, CA 91335.
If you would like more information or would like to discuss how to make a planned gift to CDI please feel free to contact Joan Maltese.
Your support can make all of the difference.